Friday, April 10, 2009

Local Color! (literally)

After going through the tiangue on Wednesday, I continued my walk through Ajijic. I shot about 350 photos. 

Colorful buildings in the United States often cause a raised eyebrow, but down here it is part of the culture and the colors are bright and welcoming. Here are many of the colorful buildings that I saw. Obviously, there are a lot of buildings that aren't colorful, too, but I have concentrated on the color. 

Many of the stores carry the colorful theme through their displays.

I have spent many hours loading and editiing the photos, so I didn't make a lot of comments. Just enjoy the visual tour through Ajijic. Do you have a favorite?











Even some of the poles are painted!  





This is the house number! 














































Even some broom closets are painted!!!














I put this in just for Susan!































No comments:

Post a Comment