Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Orange Ginger Cat

Here are some pictures of the orange cat that comes to visit me. My neighbor, Cecilia, informed me that this cat is a "Ginger" cat and not a tabby. No wonder I like him so much. He usually comes by in the morning for breakfast and often throughout the day. In the evening, he tries to talk me out of more food. I had to break down and buy a bag of cat food. 

We think he belongs to the neighbor on the other side. However, they are only there on the weekends, so he is on his own during the week. Cecilia has been feeding him too. He eats like he is starved, so we are probably the only ones who feed him during the week.

He is quite a talker. When he wants your attention, he doesn't stop talking. I wonder if he is part Siamese, because of his talkative ways?


At first he was a little leery of me, but once I started feeding him, I became his best friend!























As you can see, he is quite comfortable here!

No comments:

Post a Comment